Paid Search Marketing Agency Focused on Google Ads Management
We’ll implement proven Google Ads management strategies to your campaign – improving brand awareness, increasing conversions and avoiding overspending. Target and bid on the right keywords that attract qualified leads to your landing pages,
Why Do You Need Google Ads?
Although we position Magnes Marketing as an SEO Agency, we also provide Google Ads Management service for our clients to uncover the potential they have with Google Ads. Some businesses have the budget to spend on both Google Ads and SEO. We are SEO lovers and we’re not advocating for anyone to invest in Google Ads and exclude other digital marketing efforts. SEO is still the #1 digital marketing discipline that we recommend.
If you have more budget to invest in other marketing channels, we would definitely suggest investing in email marketing, social media marketing and other lead-generating activities.
Let’s get to know whether Google Ads is something you should consider for your business.
- You can scale with Google Ads: Finding the right lead generation source that scales is one of the trickiest challenges every business faces today. Scaling is all about putting in the same effort to get 5x or 10x of your existing results. Some businesses spend a few hundred thousand to millions a year on Google Ads because it is scalable. When you create a high-converting Google Ads campaign, you can increase your budget which results in increasing your qualified leads and profits. If you’re running a business that needs qualified leads within a short period of time, Google Ads is one of the most effective digital marketing channels.
- Google Ads Offer Faster Results: If you’re just starting off, it can take months to even a year to see results from an SEO campaign (don’t neglect SEO, make sure to start it from day one). It takes time for new websites to “prove” search engines like Google that they deserve to be on the first page of Google for relevant keywords. Google Ads works well with new businesses because you don’t have to wait around to move the needle. While working on your site’s SEO efforts, you can allocate a small budget to get visitors to your site and if you’re lucky they may convert to paying customers.
- Google Ads Is Slightly Easier Than SEO: People have different opinions about Google Ads and SEO. We’ve worked on SEO campaigns and Google Ads campaigns over the last few years. Google Ads often require less effort to maintain compared to SEO efforts due to the constant changes in search engine algorithms. For SEO, you need to constantly publish highly valuable content and build links. It’s quite exciting to see when your SEO efforts start to work and drive organic search traffic but it is a relief to know that you can depend on Google Ads to deliver the leads for your business with the right Google Ads practices.
- Google Ads is A Great Tool For Brand Awareness: When people research Google Ads, they come to the conclusion that it drives traffic from search result pages through the pay-per-click model. Although it is partially true, Google Ads are more versatile compared to other PPC channels. Research shows that Google Ads is a great tool for building brand awareness. Even if people are not clicking, they see your brand and what solutions you offer. With Google Display Ads, you can easily prioritize brand awareness with the right visuals.
- Google Ads Complements Other Marketing Efforts: Google Ads Remarketing feature is often overlooked. When you gain visitors to your website from other marketing channels, you can track the visitors with a cookie. This cookie will keep track of your visitors and consistently show your Google Display Ads around the Internet (third-party Google Ad networks) and your brand will get the recognition it deserves.
- Your Competitors Are Leveraging on Google Ads: If your competitors are doing it, why not you? We can feel the peer pressure you go through when you see ads of your competitors on search result pages. If your competitors are using Google Ads, it clearly indicates that they are getting consistent results (brand awareness and leads). When you conduct a simple competitor analysis, you can get all the necessary information required to understand the Google Advertising initiatives your competitors are working on.
Why Choose Magnes Marketing For Google Ads Management?
At Magnes Marketing, we offer Google Ads management services to help you show your ads on Google search result pages to the right people at the right place and time. Our team of experts has over 10 years of experience running Google Ads campaigns that help businesses like yours grow their business.
Our Google Ads Management Process
At Magnes Marketing we’ll make sure your Google Ads campaign reaches its true potential and delivers the results your business needs. Here’s the Google Ads Management process we use for our clients to drive qualified leads and improve their ROI:
Different Types of Google Ads Management Services We Provide
At Magnes Marketing we create and manage result-driven Google Ads accounts that drive qualified leads and sales to sites every day. As an experienced search marketing agency, we are focused on delivering high returns on your ad spend. We offer various types of À la carte Google Ads-related services.
Communication is essential to building long-term business relationships. For us, the business relationship is more important than results. That’s why we care about our client’s business.
An SEM Agency that cares about your business 💖
Whether you’re a startup, small-medium business or even a multi-million dollar company, you’ll get the same attention